Sunday, October 31, 2010

Faith & Understanding.

the most recent events in my life, have tested how strong i truly am. and where my faith lies. if i choose to obey the law in order for the people i love to recieve salvation. or to side with my flesh and live in this world with the person i believe was made for me. i went with the first choice. as painful as it is, i know in my heart it's absolutely right. unconditional love means to let go of people/things so that they/you can become better. in this case, it was the only choice. even if it didn't make sense. regardless of the decision made, you're still the only person i believe to have been made for me. even if we can't be together. you continue to hold steady your place even if we are not together. my love is unconditional and everlasting. there is no other person that can take your place or even come close. please believe it.

+FlyyGirlTiff.

No comments:

Post a Comment