Sunday, May 16, 2010

Happy Anniversary.

to my baby;
it's exactly one year today since the day we met. i will never forget that day ever. with your silly comments and your ridiculous jokes. never have i met a man that wasn't intimidated by my past, nor have i ever met a man that was able to see me for who i really was, instead of just a pretty face with a nice little body. we've been through so much in the course of a year, all the lies and secrets you held. and it would have been easier to just walk away. but i couldn't. throughout everything, i chose to stay by your side. i love you so much, i can't begin to express it in words. but that love has gotten so much stronger since we both found God together. and as long as He wants us together, we will be. if He wanted me to leave you, He would have let me walk away a loooong time ago. beyond why i want you, need you, He also needs me to be here for you. and i could never stray away. nobody can do for me like you can. i'm so in love with your smile, your work ethic, your faith in God, your temper, and your passion for life. but what i love most is your flaws. they make you incomparable to everyone else. we're so much stronger now than ever and our relationship is made to last. i fall in love with you more and more everyday. it's so much i wanna say but words always seem to fail me. so let me do everything i've been doing and be as good a wife i can be. let me cook for you, clean for you, support you in every aspect of your life and keep you on the right path. because, God willing, i will never leave your side. i won't run ahead of you so you can eventually walk all over me, i won't follow behind you so i'm left in your dust. but i'll be standing tall at your side, holding your hand, and supporting the person i love more than anything or anyone. my bestfriend, my tag team partner, my everything and more. happy anniversary baby. i love you.

+FlyyGirlTiff.

No comments:

Post a Comment