Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Breathe A Sigh Of Relief.

so for those that read my last blog, seen i was stresssin a bit over some niggas. and i talked with one of my male friends, jeron, just to get a different perspective because you know all the girls will say the same thing. lol. so me and jeron [shouts to my drinkin patna!] talkin and he helped me realize i have no reason to trip out. like at all, whatsoever. so thanks homeboy! lol.

now as for the crush? yea that shit is out the window. no need to stress or spend any extra time thinkin on someone that isn't thinkin of me right? so i guess you can say my mind is at ease. but shit, as a woman, my emotions are inconsistent and never agree with what my mind has to say. so let's see how i feel in about a week.

oh and shouts to my other drinkin patna, tatiana in chicago [but SanFrancisco raised]. she finna be a model cuz. lol

+FlyyGirlTiff.

No comments:

Post a Comment