Thursday, February 19, 2009

Love's Deceit.

i've been bamboozled by love's deceit/the feeling of vacancy has never cut so deep/my soul is so broken, you made me so weak/my mind is frazzled, my feelings scattered/nothing else in my world right now seems to matter/3 words you said you could have never meant/more than just a surface wound, it has more depth/deeper than you can imagine, than you can possibly know/it`s more painful to feel because it doesn`t show/no wounds to see, no bruises from blows/such an unexpected turn of events/i suppose/it's to keep me alert, keep me on my toes/but it`s made me reclusive, my heart is closed/could you understand the damage you've caused, the energy you stole/impossible to believe that you still have me in a hold/ing onto what i can only dream of occurring between you and i/how amazing after all that you've done to me, i'm still at your side/faithfully, loyally, a true ride or die/but you will never know because this love story we tell is nothing but lies.

+FlyyGirlTiff.
p.s. feel free to comment. feedback is necessary on this one. thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment