Thursday, February 5, 2009

What A Thursday!

so moms is back in the hospital. she has major health issues but she been hanging on. she a soldier. everytime she comes home, she'll go to work the next day. as much as we fight, i'm amazed at how strong she is. motherhood. it's amazing.

now today has been real interesting. me and tat was talking about the big difference between chicago and SF, how liberal SF is. it made me think about how i woulda turned out if i woulda grew up elsewhere. would my mindframe be different? who knows? just glad i grew up in liberal ass SanFrancisco. did y'all know gumby was liberal too? lmao.

the opposite sex. man. lemme correct myself. men! alot of interesting convos. the men i talked to today.

-jeremiah did something not many men would do. he stuck to his word. he turned my phone back on for me. [thanks!] i was amazed when my phone went off and my "heartless" ringtone came on. like wow. he really stuck to his word. i was at a loss for words.

-drew. haha. he got me as his icon on the aim thang. made me feel good inside. but he`s evidently getting a bunch of hate aims because of it. crazy how nosy people really are huh?

-my pretty guy friend, kevin. dude, you are too cool. lmao. and you definitely above a 7. "we only fuck wit 8.5`s!" lmao.

-had another dry ass conversation with my ex-crush. at least we spoke tho right? =/ you can have a lucrative career as a one-hit wonder. lmao! but this conversation we had made me realize i still do have a crush on the guy. told you my feelings were inconsistent. =(

-rob hit me today. first time in idk how long. wasn't talkin' bout much with him either. it was a nice conversation tho. kinda missed my high school crush. lol.

-jp and i spoke. =/ man. there's not many words i have about that conversation. it was just.........settling. =)

i mean, shit was more interesting than that but i can't put too much out there without getting myself in trouble. =X lol. yea but the weekend is coming up. check back cuz i usually ALWAYS have interesting weekends.

+FlyyGirlTiff.

No comments:

Post a Comment