Saturday, February 14, 2009

Friday The 13th

first off, lemme say happy valentine's day. =) so friday the 13th. freaky friday. smh. the first thing i wake up to is an aim from my ex. i made a mistake in our relationship but we still kept it cool ya know? always talked, kept in touch, updated each other with our days. but everybody know the situation with my moms so y'all know i ain`t really been talking to nobody. well he took it personal and took it upon himself to hit me on my aim saying that he can see that i did what i did to release myself of feelings for him,.that he ain't never gon bother me again and let me live my life. i never once told this boy anything of the sort but i wouldn't have no issue telling him so. but i don't feel that way. i enjoy his conversation. but by him throwing that pity party on himself made me mad. i'm not finna feel bad for you cuz you feel bad for yourself. it definitely sucks that you feel the way you do, but thas not my problem cuz it ain't my job to satisfy you anymore. we broke up back in august so you saying that i've changed and that the love isn't same? uhhhhh....duh! we've been broken up for how long?! of course the love ain't gon be the same! but you definitely ain't helping yourself and your situation by tryna make me feel bad.

anyways, i spent the day with my csb. took the twins, diamond and pearl, to take pictures. they're so cute! hella bad tho. diamond smacked the shit outta me twice and pearl was scratchin the hell outta csb. lol. but they finally calmed down after some fries from mickey d's. [my kinda kids. lmao] after that, we went to work the door for my sis rokkie's momma party. i seen 2 OG's hittin the electric slide. i swear they had all the dance moves back then. lmao. but some old folks dance hella funny. they'll be grinding and shit but 4 feet from each other. lmao. and 2 OG's was on csb somethin tough. one of em had a squirrel on his head. lol. [go biiiittttttcccchhhh!!!!] they had hella free food. you know i was on it. lol. but i seen alot of older couples and shit and it made me like damn. i couldn't do it. lookin like they been together 40 years and got a shitload of kids and grandkids. smh. not meeeeee. i'm too happy being single. lol. i must say, it was a good ass friday. =)

+FlyyGirlTiff.

No comments:

Post a Comment