Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Just Venting.

it`s been a long ass weekend for me. i lost my mind, had a nervous breakdown and an anxiety attack. phone got water damaged and everybody knows that insurance does NOT cover water damage. grrrr. needless to say, thursday through monday was probably the worst 5 days of my short life. bad things happen in 3s right? well shit happened to me in 4s, 5s, 6s, etc.

and to top it all off, multiple exes that i haven't heard from in years, have been randomly popping up and wanting to rekindle what once was. uhm, i'ma believer in the fact you always gotta go back to your past to have a better look into your future but i'm not gonna let you back into my presence for you to ruin it again like you did my past. wtf i look like? to accept you back, any of you pitiful exes, it wouldn't be a smart move on my part and it would be detrimental to your health and well-being because i'm likely to go crazy and spill battery acid on your bare skin. >=) lmao. but in all seriousness, if you were an ex, or someone from the past, i'm not gonna give you a 2nd chance. it's no longer in my character to be so forgiving and understanding. if i actually choose to converse with you, but i'm short and attitudinal with my answers, take it as a hint and move along. cuz i surely have.

+FlyyGirlTiff.

No comments:

Post a Comment