Thursday, February 12, 2009

Moving On And Moving Forward

2 conversations that made me smile and think today. the first being my first love. he has strayed away and moved on. =) y'all prolly like why she so happy tho right? well the way i see it, the love we experienced was definitely deep. something neither on of us has ever came across before. and it was something we were not ready for so we didn't work as hard as we should have to keep it stronger. but we learned alot from each other. however, we just weren't meant to be. by him moving on, it shows me that i can also move on. when i'm ready that is. i couldn't be more happy for him.

the second being with my friend skip. he asked me where's my superman. i had to hesitate cuz i didn't know entirely how to answer that question. just because there's a few really good men willing to save me. [i'm still tryna figure out what they wanna save me from. lol] but my interest is in NONE! so i answered it that way. "i have no superman". after i said it tho, i was kinda sad. like damn. i'd like to be in a relationship. no lie. but i'm not in one for a reason. i don't want the people that want me. i have higher expectations that they just don't meet. there was almost one. but he eff'd up royally. no need to ask cuz he know who he is. no hard feelings tho breh. i still fucks wit you. =)

but love will come as it may. it'll come when both myself and the other person is ready. until then, did you know i was lusting after you?? =X lmao.

+FlyyGirlTiff.

No comments:

Post a Comment