Monday, February 16, 2009

Crazy Ass Night.

first off, to hell wit preppy sensation. they dj is wack and their crowds are racket. i ain't fuckin wit none of their parties ever again. i went with csb, my brother chanel, 2 other girls and met up wit a whole bunch of my friends there. dusty ass niggas was smellin like wet dog and racket ass bitches was hollin some bullshit. then somebody got shot. like really? afterwards, dude that was wit my friend got profiled. they said the shooter had dreads. ok uhm dude had braids. but they had him against the wall for hella long. like how long does it take to determine the difference between dreads and braids? me and the girls i went with stayed with my other friend and his patnas for awhile cuz they taped off where the boy got shot at but his car was within the tape's boundaries. but since it was raining, we couldn't stay long. we left them at like 2.30 and my friend didn't get back to richmond til 4.30! all in all, it was fuckin crazy. i'm in need of sleep. but i've already slept 9 hours. catch me later. lol.

+FlyyGirlTiff.
p.s. shouts to the magician rancey so nasty of LNS. ask him what his specialty is. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment